- CEO of Eligare, a law firm specialized in litigation.
- Master’s degree in Law and Economics by the Universidad Complutense of Madrid.
- Vice-president of the organization Young Ship.
- Professor of the L.L.M program of Maritime Law and of the School of Law of the Universidad del Pacífico
- Graduated as an attorney from the university Vicente Rocafuerte with distinction. She was awarded as the best student of her cohort.
- Experience in legal advise, labour law, family law, maritime law.
- Diana acts as litigation advisor in specific cases in our law-firm related to maritime law.